User avatar

elijah1

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart Of Sorrow Chap. 1

    Hello, I'm going to critique this for you. Indecisively, he fiddled with the cigarette before finally flicking it into the fire. 'Fire' is used to light a cigarette, so to ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Weavers ~ part b

    Hello. I just stumbled upon your story, and I'm surprised to find that no one has commented on this part of it. I'll critique this for you. Kydia’s oval and ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Echoes

    Hello, I'm going to critique your piece today. Derek did not know why, but he knew this was the right thing to do, as if to justify this thought an ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faceless

    FACELESS Is that her? You crouch down behind bushes, behind bramble, behind undergrowth. Tall, thin, gangly trees stretch up from the forest floor. Wind whispers through the tree branches. Clouds ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faceless (deleted)

    click here to see the story

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (New) Guardians Chapter 1

    I'm just going to critique the very beginning of this piece. It was a normal day in the forest Try beginning with a sentence that hints at change, since change ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dream of a Friend Long Gone

    Ah, I like dreams. I have only two suggestions for this piece. Don't explain the dream at the beginning. The piece has more meaning if you leave it for us, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Apothecary Shop

    Note to the Reader: The following vignette is based on a very tiny scene from Romeo and Juliet . This work is entirely original, with the exception of the dialogue ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- TC -- Chapter Two

    Hmm... this chapter was interesting. My biggest suggestion is: avoid summarizing. Avoid using flashback in this chapter, because, in my opinion, it's more intriguing and mysterious if you don't tell ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 2

    Excellent. Most excellent. How else could I describe this? I like how you show what Nicholas is thinking. I have just one suggestion. You see, as a reader, I like ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: And Then.

    And then I read a beginning that grips my attention... The first sentence is excellent; it hints at change without revealing everything. It makes me want to know more. Well ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Empath

    Interesting concept. Quite intriguing, actually. For suggestions, I'd say try expanding this idea. What if this character entered politics... How did this character get his ability? Can normal people

    Mar 17, 2009


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer