Random avatar

element28001

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The drunken truth

    Now see, the poem is perfectly clear to you. The idea of no emotion is what I wanted from the reader. I wanted the reader to experience what the narrator ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Taped Piano Keys

    The flow of poem works rather well. I very much enjoyed reading it, but the length (mind you length in poems is not important), but seems to be a little ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The drunken truth

    Well if you would not mind me asking "What did you get from the poem?"

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: when theres a shooting star.

    It seems to be a little forced, considering the rhyming. The concept is interesting and could become something worth while. Keep writing. Also the editing done above is a good ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The drunken truth

    Frozen once again Hollow in a shell I melt in the wake Turn solid with the night. How will this end with time never ending and me descending in a ...

    Nov 8, 2010


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica