Random avatar

element28001

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I really enjoyed the poem, I am sorry I do not have much advice for you about how to improve the poem. I think it is fine the way it ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nothing More

    I really enjoyed "More" this is a well thought out poem, little childish word play, but I enjoyed it. It allows more readers to understand and relate. The last stanza ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    The use of repetition is widely used in poems and works rather well. In this case it does not. You have some pretty good lines that deflect the "hollowness" of ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Blue Tree

    I enjoyed this poem very much. I found it rather insightful, our obsessions at it's best. We long for an understanding of the inevitable question "Why", but tend to never ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am an Alien

    please post comments and thoughts! thank you!

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am an Alien

    His eyes green, his favorite color His neck old and wrinkled, tendency to look like his mother Old and gray Nomadic whereabouts In a nicotine chase What a constant race, ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Live is to Die

    I am going to be the bad guy on this one. I think it is rather simple. You being you do not have the ability yet to be simple. Word ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Life As Bullied Child

    I wish this poem had more depth. I loved it all in all, but I feel word choice needs to be looked at. I will not give you the words. ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry

    Personally I think this is not a poem, simply that there is nothing there. There are words, but besides that there really is nothing there. I feel emotion, but its ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer My Love

    This work rather childish with the rhyme scheme. I understand what you are wanting to do, so you were able to present that. As for the poem in all I ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Blame Anyone

    The poem flows well. I enjoyed your concept of blunt statements. This idea really makes the poem work. As for the amount of emotion put into the poem, I think ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Greenbelt 3

    A thousand words floating vicariously through the air Watch the men and women gather Is this for an escape? A haven to play A mig-shift heaven to lay A thousand ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Interesting use of words. I enjoyed the structure of the poem and I enjoyed reading it. Needs some editing, but most of what is needed has already been stated. Although, ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anchor or take flight?

    I really enjoyed this poem. As for editing, it is your choice. People have given you their opinion on how this should or could be, but the reality of it ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reality

    I think for your age and the idea that is presented are a little of center. Your idea of reality is just that reality. You have created a false sense, ...

    Nov 8, 2010


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda