User avatar

elektrisk

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Swedish Effect, Chapter 1, Part 1

    This was a rather frivolous task, because he never. stops. talking. I don’t like those period. I just don’t. I mean, I get what you wanted to do with it, ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Fight For Freedom

    Oh, thanks for your source and the link. As for your essay, it was well written. I'm not entirely sure why but sometimes writers struggle in finding this "balance" with ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Fight For Freedom

    Hi! Thanks for the kind words and the review. About the suicide thing: "Study Shows Gay Teens at Greater Risk New York Times, May 18, 1999 [Excerpted from "Science and ...

    Sep 26, 2008


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)