User avatar

elektrisk

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Ex Girlfriend Called

    My exgirlfriend (I hate referring to her as if she was only part of my past. To tell the truth, I still love the girl) she said her boyfriend had ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Weeping Willow, Chapter 1, Part 1

    Great start! I'll surely read more when/if you post it! Here's my review bit by bit: I entered the cafeteria to find nothing had changed. My small group of friends ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Just another day in French class...

    This was a funny story, to be honest (: I had a Spanish teacher that exhibited the same traits in 7th grade. The only correction I can seem to find ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What is an American

    Hi! I hope you don't take my review personally, but I'm gonna go through it line by line (: This is my first review, so I hope I don't do ...

    Sep 26, 2008


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe