User avatar

elektrisk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and I.

    Hi! I just joined here myself, but I feel I can welcome you anyway =p You aren't that young; I'm only fourteen, really. I was never too good at poetry, ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My whole being in a nutshell. [not]

    Okay, so I'm gonna try to summarize my whole self in this tiny post, haha. This may be harder than writing a book itself! =P So, I won't say the ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome! (: I hope you enjoy your stay here.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! I'm Michael, fourteen, and I hope to get some great help with my writing here, as well as offer the knowledge that I already posses. I enjoy writing about ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! I'm Michael, fourteen, and I hope to get some great help with my writing here, as well as offer the knowledge that I already posses. I enjoy writing about ...

    Sep 26, 2008


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain