User avatar

elektrisk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! I'm Michael, fourteen, and I hope to get some great help with my writing here, as well as offer the knowledge that I already posses. I enjoy writing about ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! I'm Michael, fourteen, and I hope to get some great help with my writing here, as well as offer the knowledge that I already posses. I enjoy writing about ...

    Sep 26, 2008


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy