User avatar

eiflow6547

  • OOC Archive Re: Haven DT

    All right. I just put up the first post for Haven. I hope it's okay. Let the plotting commence! :)

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    I place the portable stove on the floor near an outlet and plug it in. Our main living area inside the warehouse/safe haven is mostly empty except for my backpack, ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Name: Isaac "the Phoenix" Hargood Age: 19 Gender: Male Crime: Serial Arsonist Appearance: Black hair, pale blue eyes like the flames of a bunsen burner, 5'9", slight build but not ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secrets Left Unknown (closed/started)

    All right. I know this is super late, but here's my character bio. This is my first time ever, so I hope it's ok. Name: Adrian Lorcan Age: 15 Appearance: ...

    Jan 10, 2012


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers