User avatar

ehte92

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Hello there. Brazil is a cool name. :smt003 So you write poems, eh? Well I am also a poem person. If you ever post poems then just let me know ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Vyper.

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Vyper. Cool username. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep! a newbie

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Uldin. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Peach!!!!

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Peach. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well Hello There :)

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Jazz. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Seven. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, privet!

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Stars. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello and welcome to YWS, King. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Intreasting

    Hello and welcome to YWS, MasterL. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah, my merry fellows!

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Chrisila. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello and welcome to YWS, ilyah. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello every one

    Hello and welcome to YWS, John. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Caduceus. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello friends!

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Ankit. I'm Ehte. I guess you are from India. I'm from India too. There are a lot of people here from India. If you have ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another clueless newbie wandering around

    Hello and welcome to YWS, Mangoo. I'm Ehte. If you have any queries or just want to talk just let me know. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone ...

    Apr 22, 2011


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather