User avatar

ehte92

  • Poetry Discussion Re: October Poetry Workshop!

    I would like a spot for me.

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitten drawing

    Hello there. This is a good attempt at drawing a cat but there are some things that need some work. Like, you need to make the outlines more prominent while ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The World of Photoshop.

    WOW. It is awesome for the first time. You did a really great work here and you should continue doing it. If you keep on practicing you will improve. I ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: assorted art

    Hello there. You are great at art. These drawings here are really awesome. I really loved the last two drawings. As much as they are visible, I can see no ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Doodles (Updated 28/04/11)

    Hello there Becks. Wo! You have improved a lot. Those zoro guys were awesome. Just that the necks were a bit longer than the usual other than that it was ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel Of Death Along With Bass

    Evil Death 31032011355.jpg Fender Bender Custom title © Lumi 09042011373.jpg I hope you guys like it. :smt003

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ezra - profile angle

    Actually its a boy, surprisingly enough. And its his chest xD there are tattoos all over it It's a boy? :shock: It looks like a girl. Sharp face cut. Long ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Beheaded Behemoth (Shirt Art)

    You are scary. Sorry I meant your drawing are scary. XD I guess you either love the word Behemoth or you love the creatures itself. Well the behemoth word is ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Mountains

    Thanks to everyone for the comments and the likes. :D

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Facing East

    This is a very good shot indeed but it is too small. If you want it to be critiqued in details then you better post a larger version of this. ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Random Pic. :)

    This is a good photograph. If you would have mentioned morning then I would have surely thought that it was a shot of the sunset. I like how the sun ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Bird.

    When I first saw this I was like WOW. To be honest I thought it be a pokemon named Wailord at first but then I realized that it was a ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Origami animals, flowers and dinosaurs

    WOW. You have a great talent my friend. I have tried my hands on origami but have failed. But you are exceptionally good at it. These things are cute and ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ezra - profile angle

    Hello there. It is a very good sketch of, whoever it is. The face is done exceptionally well. Is this girl wearing a suit or something? If yes then the ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Naruto Chibi

    Hello there. It is a good chibi of Naruto. I draw chibi myself and it is very fun to draw and after the drawing is complete you aww at you ...

    Apr 3, 2011


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing