User avatar

ehte92

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Seasonal Haiku

    Hello there. This is a good piece. Short and cute. But i agree with Demeter that your punctuations are really confusing. You must know this that a wrong punctuation can ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiki and the girl

    These are some drawings which i did in the past week... I used my new colors for it... :smt003 1. Tiki 2.Henrietta I was very disappointed when i drew this. ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Greatest View

    It is a good piece... As you said it is a short poem and it is really very short and simple. But even of its being short it is very ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Error 401

    This one was good.... A very original and a new concept... A challenging work to write something on this topic but you did it... Nicely executed too... But at some ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Say My Name

    Awwww.... This is so cute.... XD I loved it.. I guess my cat thinks the same because i do these exact things to him. This is such a poem which ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Not a home

    This is really good.... I always wanted to write something like this which dealt with family and home but here i see you already wrote it. I must say that ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The end is near

    This piece is incomplete.... I would like to add some more things to it.... That Night. The mist of darkness. The never ending depth of the abyss. The lurking of ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Season Tides

    It is a good poem.... Very well written and as said above very good use of imagery.... In a very proper way you turned your story into these beautiful verses.... ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Matters

    It is a good piece... It has a good flow and good rhythm it is just that i could not quite understand the last two lines of the second paragraph..... ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Regress

    WOW.... This is just great.... Gross. Brutal. I am not much of a critic so would not point out anything is this flawless,fabulous piece.... Keep up the great work.... :) ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Girl Next Door.

    This is awesome.... Well done mate... Well written.... I would love to sing it if i have a tune.... :) I loved it a lot.... Keep up the great work... ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Last Minutes of a Spider

    For a minute rested the spider, when he reached the pavement. It stretched like a black sea before him. He wondered what had happened to the green grass. Was it ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I Felt It

    Hello there.... That is a nice compliment to the website.... It is truly a great place to be.... But about the poem i should say that it was OK.... Could ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Do Not Exist For You.

    It was nice and you very effectively showed the emotions in your piece... It was too short though could be a bit more lengthy and you could add more spice ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love III (Masks)

    You are here again with another fabulous poem of yours... BRAVO... I loved it...... I liked each and every thing of it.... Good word selection making it touchy.... Liked the ...

    Jan 22, 2011


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb