User avatar

easilyinspired

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Is This Real?

    Well done this is a really original poem. Yeah, everybody else is right, you can relate to it. Keep Writing! XxX :D

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nature's Elements - Prologue

    Hiya and welcome to YWS! Okay, I really like the idea for your story and it's very well written. However there is something about it that doesn't quite flow. I ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Breaking Point (Ch. 1)

    Hey, I really enjoyed reading your writing because I can think that everybody can relate to Katy in one way or another. I have friend who is just like her, ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets: Chapter One, Part One

    Hi and Merry Christmas! I really enjoyed reading your work, you have great style of writing. I like the way you tie in the facts with the action, it's a ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Child of the Storm (Chapter One)

    Hello everybody! This is my first post, I will write more if you guys think it's worthwhile. Any feedback will be appriciated, I hope you enjoy! The Arrival It had ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Larks of Narcissus

    Hello! Merry Christmas! As soon as I read your peom I fell in love with it. It is captivating, so original and just absolutely delicious! I salute you, you are ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tea

    Cool, I really like it. It's really original! I especially like the line "The Earl was drunk." That line is clever, yeah there's just something about this poem. I'm not ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Good-bye. Prologue/Ch1

    Hello and Merry Christmas!!!! I like the start of your story, the description of the characters is great, the way you tie it in with the action. I really like ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Gatekeeper (Chapter One, Part One)

    Wow, I love it!!! I like the way you have started it, the link of the sky is very clever. It's a fantastic piece of writing but I'll tell you ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Dear Diary.

    AMAZING!!! I love it, keep writing!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random christmas story :)

    Ahh, you just have to love it! XxX

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected: Prolouge

    Hey, I really like this!!! It hints at what could happen, and it really makes me want to read on. Keep writing!!!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lost Love Chapter 1 (first ever story)

    Wow, this is great! You should keep on writing it, it looks like it could turn into something really amazing. I like your style of writing it's really down to ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other Re: The city that tells our stories

    This story is great, I love this part: "I remember how I was happy for getting older and smarter. I remember meeting good people. I still have in mind how ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Angel 2

    Yeah, I like this story. The fact that it's written in first person is great, i love the little comments Max makes in his/her head. It makes it more personal ...

    Dec 20, 2010


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins