User avatar

easilyinspired

  • Narrative Poetry Re: the angel nobody appreciated

    Hello, fancy seeing you here!! LOL! Amazing poem as they all are and I still have the last lines that you ripped off the bottom of your poem! You are ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To The Boy In The Red Feathers

    Hey :D Great poem!!! It's all true aswell which is even better, because people can relate to it. Nice work! Keep Writing X

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love & Lust

    Hey :D I love your poem!!! It's really realistic and as you read it you know exactly what each line means. Some poems are just a load of gibberish but ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unknown Emotion

    Hey, I love this piece. I agree with all of what WaywardBird said. I just loved it, keep writing it! XxX

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New Year's Romance

    Hey, It's perfect, the perfect New Year's romance! I love it, well done! Happy New Year!!! Keep Writing XxX

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toothpicks

    Hey, Great story, however there are a few points I have to make. First of all there are some major puncuation errors, I mean I didn't know what was going ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My friend Wacky.

    Thanks, I really appriciate your advice! XxX

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hello Again, Christmas.

    Hello, This poem is fantastic! The way that you can get so much meaning out of everyday winter things is incredible. You are a very talented writer! I think this ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Christmas Sketch

    Hi there! Your poem is really interesting, it's a different take on christmas and it works really well. The only thing is the balance of vocabulary isn't quite right. It's ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My friend Wacky.

    Hello, this is a poem I wrote about my friend Wacky. I hope you enjoy it and any feedback would be appriciated. I'm not really a poet, so this is ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mask

    Hi, Your poem is really effective. The impression it makes on you is quite impressive, and it's very dramatic (wise move putting it in dramatic, LOL)!

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Special

    Wow, well let me tell you, it worked! Good job! I agree with the others you do have to re-read it and think about it. Plus it will mean something ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Despair

    Cool, kind of weird but cool. I think you should keep writing, but I'm not really sure where you could take this. Therefore keep writing it because I have no ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: That lonely road (Memory Lane) Part 1

    Hey! Another piece of fantastic writing. Okay, so there are some major grammar errors but you can sort them out yourself. Yeah, give us more description! Include sight, smell, touch, ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

    Ahhhh, that was really cute! XxX

    Dec 26, 2010


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae