User avatar

earendil

earendil

  • Official Polls Re: What makes you pick up a book?

    I used to read based on genre, but after reading certain books that just seriously hit home, not all books impress me as easily anymore. Lately I just read when ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: ---

    Finally, a chance to review something of yours. I'll have to come back to this as well.

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perseverance Never Lies

    Hi, Matt. This is going to be a somewhat short review, but I thought I'd stop by real quick and share a few thoughts. Let's start off with your strong ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPoWriMo 2013!

    I suppose I'm ready to die. Let's do it.

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Traces

    Persaaayyyy. It feels as if it's been forever since I've reviewed something by you. Why would you allow me to be so lazy for so long? Goodness. Alrighty - let's ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I never post any artwork

    Okay, I admit it. You're kind of awesome. I especially love the drawing of the tiger... and now I'm a bit curious as to what the entire drawing looks like, ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! yeeeeeeee

    Hey smiley, welcome to YWS! :) I hope you enjoy your stay here - if you need any help getting started or want a piece reviewed (I'm most helpful in ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three women and a blank page

    A couple suggestions: 1) It seems as if I've been saying this a lot today, but once more won't hurt anything. :P Try to use correct punctuation and grammar. While, ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Pretty Girls Do Ugly Things

    Hokay, so. I wouldn't consider this as a "getting even" review (because that just makes it sound like I didn't want to review this - believe me, I do), but ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The Bench

    Haha.. I'll be honest now and just say that I have no idea how to review this, especially since I've never really written something like it. I'll just put my ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Traces

    I'm holding my place, right here. A review will come soon. The stars tell me so.

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Light and dark.

    Contrast light when darkness falls. The sun rest s upon the sea, Hills come? alive upon lights true desire ; Darken ed rays falls upon the sun , creating an ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fall

    Alrighty. I have no idea why, but this reminded me of Samson, by Regina Spektor. .....anyway. This is good. Not your best, but it's good. You had a few single-liners ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Assassin

    I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am Colorblind-- the soldiers are coming, the soldiers are coming, shoulder to shoulder they march across the barren land like ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Plums

    I don't believe I've ever reviewed anything by you before. So. Hiya. First off, I admire anyone who can or even just attempts to incorporate sciences into poetry. This poem ...

    Mar 15, 2011


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda