User avatar

earendil

earendil

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Idolatry

    I believe my thoughts are on webpoet. But I'll come back again and see if I can find anything else when I haz time. :)

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Sky Will Betray You

    This sky will betray you. At this very moment, you're sitting in a chair, adjusting your eyes to the light of your window and learning how to be alone. You're ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: trash

    The window has nothing to offer to your half-hearted glance; crossing every distant star, surely I brought down the entire night sky for you, and all you could do was ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baby Doll

    I like your writing style in all of the work I've read so far. Your language is definitely different, but I like it. Anyway. Splitting this into thirds because I've ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (unnamed)

    Ha. For a first attempt, it sure as hell is better than anything I came up with when I was starting out. Definitely keep writing! :) And great poem you've ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Museum of Dark Artifacts

    First off, I have a question: why is it that some poets capitalize the first letter of every line? I don't mean I have a problem with it, it's just ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Why did you start writing?

    Junior high advanced language arts helped with vocabulary and somewhat technique. Other than that, it has always just been a way of expression and communication. I met a poet about ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tongue Tied

    I. It's back to staring at the world through a dusty bus window in the morning; 'twas time for sunrise, time for words to be carved into the sea for ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New Style

    Haha, I love this shot! The colors in it are so beautiful - great job! :)

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Some Haikus

    Haha. The topics are a little cliche, but I like these poems all the same. One thing I'd like to say is that I really like that you used bigger ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Maroon

    You've got a great image going with this piece - I really like the portion about the dreams, with "waking sleep." Good contrast of words. My only suggestion is to ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Truths

    Hiya Coral. I don't have many issues with this one (most of them have been pointed out/fixed, so yeah), but there are a few things I'd like to point out. ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    Wow, these are some awesome shots! Especially that last one, and the puzzle one. Those were definitely my favorites. :) The guitar one sort of gives me a headache, though. ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    I am in no way as talented as you when it comes to drawing, so obviously I can't really review this in the most productive way. But, I must say, ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember That Night?

    This is a bit cliche for my taste, but then again, everyone feels like this at one time or another... so I guess that's kind of expected out of love ...

    Jan 15, 2011


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow