User avatar

earendil

earendil

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hunter

    You asked for my thoughts, so here I am. Saving a spot for later. P.S. The very first time I read this, I was in the middle of calculating the ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    To be completely honest I can't really picture what life would be like for me if I didn't have all of their voices floating around my head. I get so ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hellooo :3

    Hiya Cyan. :) I'm Earendil, but you can call me Ear, or Ren, or Joe, or whatever you feel is necessary :P Anyway, welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On Going War

    Hiya there. My thoughts aren't as coherent as I'd like them to be right now, so I'm sorry if this turns out to be a waste of a review :P ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Introducing: Shuffle

    yessss. 8D

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Re: A few shorter stories

    I want to come back to these. They're interesting.

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: driving school doodles

    Just a random sketch from my drivers ed notebook. I can't really decide whether it's finished or if it needs more, but oh well. Don't even ask about what it's ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hiya to you as well! :) Welcome to the site, we're happy to have'ya with us. I'm sure you'll like it here - there are so many incredible writers, and ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Yeah, you better thank me. I saved your LIFE. ...or maybe not. :) I'm glad you mentioned the "hopeless romantic" bit. I was prepared to do that for you, believe ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: unlit

    Hiya Kafka. I hope you'll forgive me, one for being late and two for not giving a complete review. I'm afraid I'll have to cut it a bit short as ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: How'd you discover YWS?

    persyface suggested I join YWS and write to my heart's content, and it turned out this place was 23438293 times better than where I used to write, so I made ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: devoured

    It's been a while since I've given a review, so I'm just going to take this stanza by stanza. Sorry ahead of time for anything that doesn't make sense - ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: unlit

    Persy keeps nagging me to come back. So. Here I am. Saving my review spot right hurr.

    May 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: cicadian

    I'm not sure what kind of review I can produce for'ya (it's been a loooong time, looong time now) but I'm saving myself a spot anyway. so HA.

    May 9, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Setting with the sun, you count down to the point when wings and earth collide.

    Apr 24, 2011


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester