User avatar

dregymayfield

  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    Oh sorry, I didn't realise his ape picture was part of the flaw in the system.

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    yes, listen to the ape..lol

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    To Ego: Sorry, it is a personal attack when you say someone is ignorant and how do I know you work for a 2 million a year or whatever restaurant. ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    This site isn't imporant This is just a place for writers to post, review and get reviewed. Although, not many reviews are being issued to many deserving writers. (And I ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    This is to Ego: Interesting name by the way Your comment about me being ignorant and generalizing 20 year olds. First off, I didn't say all 20 year olds were ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    Rather then attacking Nate for trying to calm down this rather pointless discussion. Okay, whoever this Nate guy is, I can tell you from what he wrote that he wasn't ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    Lol..forcing people to review my stuff...that's hillarious Asking someone politely to review anything is politely forcing someone to read your stuff. I was sticking up for the people who have ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    I'm amazed how everyone seems to be oblivious to the fact that I am well aware that people have lives out side of this site. I'm not an idiot. I ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    This is to Nate: For your information I wasn't talking about just me not getting enough reviews. How dare you even think of such a thing. When I wrote this ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    Hello, everyone, I am relatively new to this site and once I knew of this site and how it operates I was really excited that such a site exist. However, ...

    Apr 8, 2011


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James