User avatar

dregymayfield

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    This was just really silly but in an interesting way. It\'s a little hard for me to imagine Death going to a kid because he needs a writer, but oh ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Running From Myself

    I agree with the other two people. I thought it was very well written. I\'m not sure I can write that well myself, but oh well. Good job, keep up ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Crows Peck The Stones To Move

    Don\'t listen to him/her This song was amazing in my mind and you are write there are no mispellings at all in this lyrics. I\'m not sure what he/she was ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Stalker Syndrome

    You can call me sick But I can't stop thinking of it I want to see myself penetrate her To smell, to feel, to taste all that is her I ...

    Mar 24, 2011


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket