User avatar

dregymayfield

  • Lyrics Re: Someone I knew

    Is this about Jesus Christ or some Mexican guy named Jesus \"hey zues\" . If it\'s about Jesus Christ I find it hard to believe that you \"knew\" him since ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Guillotine Desires

    ~Chorus~ Somebody shut the brown hens up Somebody shut the brown hens up Why won't they shut the fuck up? Why don't they shut the fuck up? The white rooster ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Say Goodbye

    At first I was not sure if this was about a father/daughter domestic situation or about abusing love situation...although the later seems to fit when reading further through the lyric. ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Someone To Fight For

    I\'m a bit more cynical with this piece. Razcoon pointed out all of the flaws that were scattered within this piece. This just came off being too cliche\' and some ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Apocalypse

    I\'ll give you a 3 for effort. It wasn\'t really scary at all. Feel free to rate my lyrics as well if you don\'t mind using your same scale. Have ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: First Love

    Forgive me if this comes off being mean, but when I read this I thought it was a girl who wrote this. It\'s too feminine in my opinion and like ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: As I did, so did you

    Solace is my goal But solitude has its hold Disease mind is mine But here I say that I’m fine If I could change who I was Then you would ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Just stay with me

    This pretty much explains how I feel...I just copied it from someone else...feel free to point your gun at me: You\'ve created a really nice landscape for emotion-- the repetition ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: RE: Born This Way (Lady Gaga)

    Okay, I\'m not sure if you posted Lady Gaga\'s song here or not. Also, are you telling us that you\'re gay? Because what\'s the whole deal with the gay\'s shouldn\'t ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: J. 1823

    "...Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live." It must have been spectacular to have experienced it Flawlessness before the face of one ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: What is Love?

    It seems no one picked up on you saying \"Love is looking if your eyes. \" rather than saying \"Love is looking in your eyes\". You made this mistake twice. ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Hannah's Heartbreak

    I agree with Aquamarine when he/she said this: \"The first thing I noticed here were the ellipses. I\'m assuming (apologies if the assumption is incorrect) that you\'re using them to ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Chains of Your Love

    This isn\'t really that bad at all. I only see two mistakes in this piece. You spelled You\'d and I\'d with an e at the end. Other than that the ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Perfect Getaway

    The \"it\" is referring to the break up, thanks for the reply.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Perfect Getaway

    It's been six months since it came The days are slower than they've ever been Do you know how sick I've been feelin' All my life's efforts in vain Oh ...

    Mar 25, 2011


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red