User avatar

dregymayfield

  • Lyrics Re: RE: Remembering Sunday

    Hmm...It's not really that bad. I understand that the woman feels bad because, I suppose, she broke up with the guy. However, a break up isn't a terrible thing, unless ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Quit Trying Now

    Not a bad first attempt at song writing. However, I strongly recommend you scan through it again because there are a few spelling mistakes. Also, did you intend for this ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Bang Bang!

    I see the sirens through the window Got to get a message to the people about this rage in a cage kind of stage That I seem to be dwelling ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Country, Really?

    This felt more like a poem to me than a song, but I liked it anyway. I can't stand country music...especially male country makes me cringe. I like some female ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: p.s. i love you

    I knew how this song lyric was going to turn out before I even read it. Predictability can work well with some writers, but in this case, it didn't work ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a Review? Request one here!

    Hello, do you think you can review my work as well? You can just click on my name and select the ones you want to critique. thank you

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Many good writers seem to get ignored

    Hello, everyone, I am relatively new to this site and once I knew of this site and how it operates I was really excited that such a site exist. However, ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

    Mirror, mirror on the wall Please, just shatter after you fall Take that creepy face with you No more show me its body too I no longer want to feel ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Thought I Could Trust You

    "I thought I could thrust you" When I read that I thought it was funny because it sounds sexual...I know you meant to say "I thought I could trust you". ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    This is a very well worded portrayal of how inspiration flows from a writer! It's almost as though you're defining that inexplicable rush of thoughts that burst from silence and ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ocean Blue

    Wow, that was awesome It's very similar to the kind of stuff that I write about. When I saw the title I actually thought it was going to be some ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: -Still-

    I agree with TheScratchMan, this poem was very well written and a joy to read, I hope to read more of your stuff.

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invisible

    This was a very well written poem in my opinion. You didn't a very good job and I hope to read more of your poems and such.

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Onion Stew, Paper Fox Heart, I Don't Even Like Them, etc...

    Wow, this is really different and interesting...confusing at some points, but I really liked reading this. Keep up the good work

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Narcissistic Little Whore

    Suicidal I'm suicidal You laughed at me when I told you that I am suicidal I'm suicidal Just wanted your help to stop me from being suicidal Yes, suicidal The ...

    Apr 7, 2011


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March