User avatar

dregymayfield

  • Lyrics Re: Brian Likes Johnny Cash

    Boy, fucking ignore the ceiling fan and its ropey friend For all they want to do is hang around and use up your time If that razor wishes to dance ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Fiends of Fire

    I agree with everyone on this. Some parts were good but I kept getting the idea that this was written by someone younger than 18 because it was just written ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I've Heard Enough

    I agree to whomever mentioned about the song not making any sense. I had a real hard time understanding what the song is about. But some portions of it were ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Only for a moment

    You did a wonderful job in describing things boys may say to get to third base..lol. Seriously, though, it was a bit cliche' but it wasn't all bad and yeah ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Ebony Road

    I liked it!! I don't know what on earth that other person is talking about though. The formating is fine and if it's because it's in red doesn't really bother ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I will hold onto you

    I really liked the versus in this piece, however, I didn't really like the chorus and the bridge at the end. It threw me off into such a cliche' waterfall ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Phantom Dad

    Will I fail as a father? The question's such a bother But it makes its self at home- further feeling not my own Never got any closure The questions haunt ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I shot the sheriff parody

    Why does it matter if you're gay when this song is talking about shooting a ferret?

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: If I Left, Would You Right?

    The only thing that I thought was odd is that the title is called "If I left, Would you Right?". Now to me that doesn't make sense. Shouldn't it be ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Lost Ones

    That was a bit exhausting and I really had to force myself to finish. There is a lot of unique wordplay here that unfortunately get's drowned out by the subject ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled as of now

    I appreciate your comment, but as I said before this was something I started but never finished. So when it ends odd to you that's because I never finished of ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled as of now

    King Iroham sits upon his throne, his throne which is placed in the town of Rukka. He rests and ponders and periodically he judges those who break his laws. The ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Never Give Up On Love (Rainy Day)

    Hmm, I feel that this song is really cliche' and I'm sorry if that sounds rude. It's just that this song has that same "I can't get over you" atmosphere ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: With You

    The song was okay But I'm confused because you said this is for your wife and that she was pregnant. Yet, your name is Ashely. Now did you choose that ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Under five foot

    Good effort, I'm not sure what else to say about it because I wasn't a 100 percent thrilled with it. I know it was supposed to be silly, but well ...

    Apr 20, 2011


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein