User avatar

dreamseaker

  • Other Poetry Re: Keep Your Hands off My Heart

    your a good wrtiers but are you advoiding love? it sounds likeit

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Die by the Gun

    i also agree with polarbear14. but i also really liked your poem. it was nice and easy going. it flowed nicely. i also like how you didnt end everything with ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: When They Came

    this is really good

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new!

    hey welcome to the site!!!

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I was dreaming the night he died

    i love your peom i thought that it was so detailed and so sad at the same time. it filled me with mixed emotions and that can be hard to ...

    Oct 13, 2011


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear