User avatar

dreamBig

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death

    Hey! Dreams here! First of all, I liked this a lot, although, I agree with jDawn in how you need to avoid run on sentences. Death's hollow eyes followed the ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Morphia Chapter One

    - Characters. The brother is a mystery to me, tell me a little about him in the first chapter. Make something up, like how much he hated the Morphilians' for ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bizarre Chapter 1

    Hi! I agree completely with NepoGirl up there. It was good yet it lacked description. Points - Be more descriptive really show us what is going on here and put ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Elinor's Cover & Avatar Boutique

    Hi! I was looking for a pretty permanent avatar, and you work caught my eye! Subject Dreamy. Well, maybe themed of cloud watching or just a blue sky. I was ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rice Crispies

    That's fun! Now I'm in the mood for rice crispies. * Raids the kitchen and comes back with a box* Okay, so enjoyed it a lot! Crunchy, crispy, hence their ...

    Jul 28, 2010


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh