Random avatar

drawakangaroo

  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    All in all, it was a great series. Very unique plot, and the characters are interesting. It moves along quickly without getting too confusing. My favorite character was actually Violante. ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I love this book. It's one of the best I have read in a long time. The plot is completely original, the characters are unique, and it's just an all-around ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    I think this series was a great series. It was well-written, humorous, dramatic, and with a hint of romance that didn't become the theme of the whole book (which is ...

    Aug 3, 2009


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green