User avatar

dragonrider

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rabbit Jake

    I liked how the words flowed, especially at the ending. However, I would have liked if you kept the guy evil personally. But, you could have "flavored it up". Like ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As We Are Now

    Excellent. I enjoyed it. I don't really have any mistakes to point out. I really liked it. Keep on writing! Dragon Rider

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Eternal Dance

    The Eternal Dance By Dragon Rider Innocence, Forgiveness, gaiety, Pure, joy, and love Genuine and natural and light are the pleasing positive 9 Seduction, revenge, reluctance, Tainted, woe, and hate ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting for You

    This poem was respectable. I liked how you transitioned through the seasons. Thumbs up. However, I think you could have been more thorough with each season. It was a bit ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Think Twice

    Nice. I found it to be very interesting. It was written realistically--jealousy, the hatred for the heart break-e, but the longing to be loved. Also, despite the bitterness for the ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The chair lesson

    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

    Sep 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The chair lesson

    The Chair Lesson By Dragon Rider I remembered that when I was a little girl I was a young, fast, troublemaker. It didn’t help that I had a pretty large ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Hurricanes are Beautiful

    The first story I read is about an insane guy who kills himself. This is just like me. Okay, this is my review: I enjoyed it. It had the perfect ...

    Sep 3, 2011


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden