User avatar

dragonrider

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pysical Appearance

    I LOVED this poem. It's really good. The change in the character is beautiful. It's awesome. But, some sentences didn't flow right. But I LOVED the magnesium part. (lol) Keep ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Final Sleep

    I really enjoyed this. It was a bit short though and some lines you might want to revise and fix. Good job. Keep on writing! Dragon Rider

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Green Tea Latte - Chapter 1

    You're sentences were all over the place. You repeated the same words over and over. And you didn't quite feel the emotion. I mean, you weren't quite in depth. I ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Green Tea Latte - Prologue

    Sweethearts, I have to say, I was not hooked. There was nothing significantly interesting about it. It seemed a little "neutral". I didn't get a passion, angry, sad, or really ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Highwire

    I really enjoyed it. Impressive ending. Very well done! Keep on writing! Dragon Rider

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Visiting Mother

    Very, very bittersweet and enjoyable. Keep on writing! Dragon Rider

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Celeb Dream

    I didn't like the "10 plus 2" part. Despite the crazy marry and die together thing it was sweet. That was a little weird. Also, I think it would have ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Perfectly Flawed: Prologue

    You had sentences all over the place and several of them were . . . boring :(( and confusing. Use interesting adjectives that keep you hooked and thrilled and make ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Running From the Devil

    Interesting . . . it's good, but you could have been a little extensive. Great ending. Keep on writing! Dragon Rider

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Memories of youth

    Really good. Only a couple sentences didn't flow as smoothly as others. Dragon Rider

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled

    I don't think it's a fully formed thought in your head. It was confusing. I don't know if it's about a guy with a girlfriend/wife or about his daughter or ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summons From Across The Wooded Canyon

    I really enjoyed it, but you're going to want to post new words. You repeated love, sorrow, fairest, they're lovely words, but a bit overused. It had an interesting flow ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Free Slave Part 1

    A good subject to write about, but sorrry, I got pretty bored. I know what you were saying, but it was hard to follow, the sentences were choppy and a ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As Dawn Comes To An End

    I enjoyed it. But some lines didn't flow together very smoothly. You should lengthen them out, add new words. But good job! Dragon Rider

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Control. (edited) REVIEWS AND HELP PLEASE!

    You need to spice things up or people will lose interest. The story itself is interesting, but some lines are a little cliche and "unclear" and a little "plain". However, ...

    Sep 22, 2011


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle