User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 18

    Hi Raven, So excited to read more of your amazing story. As I'm reading through: I like how you always (or almost always) start with a description of the environment. ...

    Mar 6, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race: The Hidden Truth - Chapter 17

    Hi Raven! So excited to see what happens next. Here we go! As I'm reading through: I like how you introduced the characters for this chapter. Their arguing is a ...

    Mar 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 16

    Hi again Raven, So excited to see what happens next. Let's get right into it. As I'm reading through: Your description of the cavern really set the mood for the ...

    Feb 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 15

    Hi Raven! Been a while but I finally found time to read more of your amazing story. As I'm reading through: I love the idea that Kodin made a shack ...

    Feb 16, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: "Candy" (Based on True Events) - Author's Note, Prologue, and Part One

    Hi aaliyah, I like to review as I go then do an overview. I tend to be a bit nit picky when it comes to spelling mistakes so if you ...

    Feb 10, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 14

    Hi Raven, another short review. I love how Kita is completely unable to see the demons until they reveal themselves. It really adds to the feeling that this is their ...

    Jan 31, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 13

    Hi Raven, I read through this chapter and the next so fast I didn't have time to review! I was too excited to see how her meeting would go. So, ...

    Jan 31, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 12

    Hi Raven. I'm so excited to see what this chapter has in store. As I'm reading through: This is a very different start. I really got Sauron vibes from the ...

    Jan 27, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 11

    Hi Raven, finally got around to reading more of your story. As I'm reading through: I like how you described the leaves. Up until this point I imagined the forest ...

    Jan 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 10

    Hi Raven! Another exciting chapter awaits, so I'll dive right in. As I'm reading through: I don't think you need the comma between "three hours by now," in your first ...

    Jan 18, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 9

    Hi Raven! I'm excited to see what this chapter has in store, so let's right into the review! As I'm reading through: Right away I wanted to comment on the ...

    Jan 17, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 8

    Hi, can't wait to read more so let's get right into it. As I'm going through: I like the start a lot. It really shows the relationship between Kita and ...

    Jan 16, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 7

    Hi Raven! It's been a while but I'm back to review another chapter. As I'm reading through: I really liked your introduction to the study. I didn't know what sconces ...

    Jan 7, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Horror Re: Fate Undone- Chapter 1

    Hi! This looked intriguing so I thought I'd leave a few comments on it. Please note that these are suggestions and I try to find ways you can improve so ...

    Jan 7, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 6

    Hi again, I've been so excited to read this chapter so let's get right into it. As I'm reading through: I really like how you initially described Kita's surroundings. All ...

    Dec 28, 2023


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green