User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 47

    Hi Raven! I don't know how you're going to wrap this up in two chapters after what happened to Thundur last time, but I can't wait to see. Let's dive ...

    Nov 21, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 46

    Hi once again! So excited to see where this goes next, so let's dive right in! That upon which my dragon's eye fixed The seeing potion is an interesting concept ...

    Nov 12, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 45

    So excited to review the next few chapters of this story. (sorry it took soooo long) ;) Let's dive right in That upon which my dragon's eye fixed You did ...

    Nov 12, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 44

    Hi Raven! I'm back to see what happens next in this amazing story. Now let's swoop on in... That upon which my dragon's eye fixed First of all, this was ...

    Oct 5, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 43

    That upon which my dragon's eye fixed I loved your description of the spooky cavern. It had all the things that really make your imagination run wild, and I find ...

    Oct 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 42

    Hi Raven, I'm so excited to see how this wonderful story ends. I apologise if my reviews seem a bit off. I may need some time to get back in ...

    Sep 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 41

    I'm so excited to see what will happen with Seyber and Kita but whatever happens I'm sure it will be just as exciting. Let's dive in! That upon which my ...

    May 25, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 40

    So excited to see what happens next! Let's jump right in! That upon which my dragon's eye fixed Kita was almost tempted to retort, until she realized -through the exaggeration- ...

    May 24, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 39

    I just couldn't wait to see if Kita got to speak with Seyber. I'm so excited to see how that plays out. That upon which my dragon's eye fixed Kita ...

    May 22, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 38

    I can't wait to see where Kita's madness takes her in this chapter. Lets dive in! That upon which my dragon's eye fixed The first thing I thought when reading ...

    May 22, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 37

    Can't wait to see what happens next in this amazing story! That upon which my dragon's eye fixed I am enjoying learning more about the dark side of Leiytning. It ...

    May 18, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 36

    Hi! Can't wait to see if Kita can pull off some kind of heist or not. Let's see... That upon which my dragon's eye fixed Right off the bat the ...

    May 18, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 35

    Let's see what happened after the exciting conclusion of the last chapter. What will Kita do now? That upon which my dragon's eye fixed I loved how you described the ...

    May 16, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 34

    I just couldn't wait! Here I am, back for more of this incredible story. That upon which my dragon's eye fixed It was Timbur?!!! Well, now I understand the chapter ...

    May 12, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 33

    Hi again! Couldn't wait to see what happened next, so here we go! That upon which my dragon's eye fixed I don't have much to say on the beginning and ...

    May 12, 2024


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz