-
Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts
Anna and Hannah's names are too much alike. I keep getting confused. Change Hannah's name to something more unique. If Hannah' skin is so dark, then she would have spent ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Wolf Moon- Prolouge
Hey, I really liked it, but I think that I should be rated pg 13. I didn't think it was gore enough or swerish enough to be r. The part ...
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: What Real Vampires Would Do
WOW! I so didn't expect that! I have a friend named ben, and he's a big goof ball. So i imagined ben like that. WOW! Total surprise when I found ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: The Quest
Hey. I thought that your story was cool, but I got too much of an impression that I was watching an anime TV show. I even started imagining the whole ...
Jan 1, 2009 -
Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts
Okay, I kinda liked it, but I think that it was moving too fast and that you need people to talk. Also, can you describe the g randfather more? And ...
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: Prologue of my story
Hey, I really want to read the rest! PLEASE post. And don't be afraid to post. Comments are ment to better the writer. And when there is comments, there are ...
Dec 8, 2008 -
Re: The Storybook- Chapter Two
That was really cool! I really liked it! I kind of got scared and felt sad for her. But, now that she kind of hates tha book, is she ever ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight
Hey, I really liked it! But, it needs a couple commas here or there. THere are one or two things that confuse me: If Theol says that it will be ...
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: The Storybook Chapter One
I'm really glad that you were able to finally get it down onto paper. That happens a lot; the story that I'm currently writing, I knew what was going to ...
Jul 12, 2008
