User avatar

dragnet

  • Art & Photography Re: Rider

    OH MY GOD!!!! that is so good, it's not funny!

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a 'male or female' anime drawing

    At first glance, male. But when I lokked again, definatly female. No boy would smile that sweetly while holding a wepon. Only girls can do that.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I wouldn't do it. *shrugs* Just the way I am. What would you do if you fell in love with a person you only talked to through AIM?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    England

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    I just heard this today, and it is AWSOME! "Surely you're not serious!" "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    Ragon was standing there, leaning against the wall, tapping his fist against it. He wore his usual jeans and black leather coat, hung open to reveal awsome biceps. I immediatly ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    ...she had a secret past. A past that she believed to be connected to Josh's.

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Wow. Lots of ways to be a writer. LOVE IT!!! You know your a writer when... Your writing a story to go with your favorite song You find your notebooks ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    "Yeah, it was fun. We were kicking it down the hall. IT WAS HILARIOUS!" Mark laughed so hard that his face turned purple. I shook my head. How could he ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    All you do is write one short paragraph. Then, the next person continues the story in their paragraph. BUT...you have to leave off in the middle of a sentance! Here, ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Fantasy

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I always get these sudden flashes of a great plot that could become a reallyawsome book! so, I go home and I write about it, and write about it, and ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished 'Dragon Rider', by Corneilia Funke, and I've already read it, like 18 times! It's that good! And no matter how many times I read it, It never ...

    Feb 26, 2007


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare