User avatar

dragnet

  • Official Polls Re: Are you doing NaNoWriMo?

    I am greatly surprised by the fact that over half of our Young Writers are not going NaNoWriMo! I think that it is a great thing! It is the only ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Need Help!

    Well, first thing that you need is an agent. Someonewho will get you the best deal, the best way to get as many books out there from the best publisher. ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Mom? What did I just wait, I have to write what I'm saying right now down. Mom..what...did...i...just...say...right...now...no...wait...i...have...to...write...what...I'm... saying...right...now...do

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A person who likes bright colored clothes and acting really girly. Squeals and stuff.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Kinda I am trying to write a novel, but, for some reason, I can never finish them. I end up thinking it's stupid or no one will be ablr to ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    OMG! It is all just so much fun, I can't decide!

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    CANDY, HANDS DOWN!! Would you rather go up to the front of the class and mumble like an idiot or tell your crush that you REALLY like him? (Personally, I'd ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I would like to have the ads removed, but I'm not going to pay for it!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Just lovein' this website! Hope it runs and is very succesful and inspires many more wtiters like us for many more years!!!:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jan 1, 2008


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe