User avatar

dragnet

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 - Online Intruder

    write the next chapter now

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Online Intruder

    I really thought it was cool. Keep at it.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Actor Behind The Curtain

    He was coming. He was coming. She had to get away, and as fast as possible. She skidded turning around a corner, nearly falling down in the process. She had ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Prayer of the Wishes

    I wish the wish of many dreams The dreams of many wishes And when my wishes do come true So shall my wishes

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unspoken Words - Chapter one

    uh...what? It was pretty confusing. I liked the first part, but after that, it seemed more like a diary entry. About halfway through, I stopped reading it. And htere are ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunted: Part 1.1

    Thanks. No, it is not my real phone number. I took a road from my town and added a number. I took my friends phone number and changed one number. ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts

    Okay, I kinda liked it, but I think that it was moving too fast and that you need people to talk. Also, can you describe the g randfather more? And ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunted: Part 1.1

    I do watch House. Sorry, it's just that this part isn't really important, and I want to get to the part that is--memory being regained

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Kinda I am trying to write a novel, but, for some reason, I can never finish them. I end up thinking it's stupid or no one will be ablr to ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    OMG! It is all just so much fun, I can't decide!

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    Hey, I really want to read the rest! PLEASE post. And don't be afraid to post. Comments are ment to better the writer. And when there is comments, there are ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunted: Part 1.1

    Part One A constant beeping sound awoke her. April Tutthille wondered what the sound was coming from. It couldn't be her alarm clock. April had a stereo that played music ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    I just heard this today, and it is AWSOME! "Surely you're not serious!" "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    Ragon was standing there, leaning against the wall, tapping his fist against it. He wore his usual jeans and black leather coat, hung open to reveal awsome biceps. I immediatly ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    ...she had a secret past. A past that she believed to be connected to Josh's.

    Dec 4, 2008


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus