User avatar

dragnet

  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    *smiles* Hey, how goes it? Glad your here, this is like one big happy family. You need a friend, I'm your friend. But the best way to make friends is ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To the death: Chapter 1-Part 1

    Sorry, but it's quite confusing. It's hard to keep track over who was talking and if Alison really was being insulting. If she was, why would everyone say she wasn't? ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Vampire Story, Chapter One

    Hey, Emo! Nice work, but I do have some comments. First, why are they in a cave and how did they get there? Why didn't Mir come with them if ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    Easy peasy. Do your best, have fun and make friends. Plus, no chat speak and for everything you post you must have review two peices. Have fun! Wonderful ways to ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Until death do us part

    Cool. I really liked it. I just wrote a short story like this one. keep it up.

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Pain

    THIS IS NOT MY WORK! MY FRIEND WROTE THIS, AND I AM PUTTING IT UP SO SHE CAN TELL WHETHER OR NOT TO THROW IT AWAY! I THINK IT IS ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts

    Anna and Hannah's names are too much alike. I keep getting confused. Change Hannah's name to something more unique. If Hannah' skin is so dark, then she would have spent ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Elemental Gem

    I thought it was really cool, and I want to hear more!

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Masked Ball

    She swept into the room, the image of beauty. Her long, flowing white dress, dark hair and violet eyes hidden by a silver mask drew all the single men, while ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Moon- Prolouge

    Hey, I really liked it, but I think that I should be rated pg 13. I didn't think it was gore enough or swerish enough to be r. The part ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deepest's Tale Part i

    this story belongs in the fanfiction section of this site. put it there.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Mom? What did I just wait, I have to write what I'm saying right now down. Mom..what...did...i...just...say...right...now...no...wait...i...have...to...write...what...I'm... saying...right...now...do

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A person who likes bright colored clothes and acting really girly. Squeals and stuff.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    WOW! I so didn't expect that! I have a friend named ben, and he's a big goof ball. So i imagined ben like that. WOW! Total surprise when I found ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    Hey. I thought that your story was cool, but I got too much of an impression that I was watching an anime TV show. I even started imagining the whole ...

    Jan 1, 2009


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)