User avatar

dragnet

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Apocalyps

    I've been working on this for quite a while. It doesn't get magical until chapter four, but at the begining of it, I'll put a little thing telling what's happened ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mary, The Obedience Fairy - [Part One]

    Um...okay... *slowly edges away* I think this was kind of interesting, but it needs more...flaire.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Use Your Vocal Chords...SPEAK!

    Hey, Laura! I really liked it, but the part about bringing old people back confused me. *shrugs* It was still mighty good though!

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampires and Lycans. A whole new world to the human eye.

    Hey, pretty good, but a bunch of mistakes for grammer and stuff...keep at it...sorry... so...tired...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I wouldn't do it. *shrugs* Just the way I am. What would you do if you fell in love with a person you only talked to through AIM?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    England

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for lieing about having the best avatar ever. Also, banned for not having a real avatar :evil:

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Diary 3

    I know you all think that this story is not fantasy fiction, but give it a chance. It will become. It's just not there yet. October 23rd The first thing ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Like Mother like daughter

    I like it, though there we a LOT of grammer errors, like you misspelled sweet and there weren't enough commas.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Need Help!

    Well, first thing that you need is an agent. Someonewho will get you the best deal, the best way to get as many books out there from the best publisher. ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diary part 2

    August 30th Today in English, Mrs. Palavero announced that we shall have pen pals. And not just pen pals, but PEN PALS FROM ENGLAND! She says that she has a ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writing's a pain.

    If this is what you really believe, then you din't belong here! No! Talk to the hand!

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Diary

    August 28th Today is the first day of HIGH SCHOOL! Yay! I am so excited that I couldn’t sleep very long. It’s 4:30 now, so I need to get up ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Logan, Necromancer Chapter two

    I like it! Keep at it!

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Logan, Necromancer Chapter one

    Oh, okay. *sheepish grin* I was kind of worried at first. I was jetting between all the prolouges and other chapters because I thought I missed something. Then it said ...

    Jan 24, 2009


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl