User avatar

dragnet

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Cold Moon [Chapter One] [Part I]

    Today was September 2nd, the first day of school. For Kerry, it was the last first day of school. She found it hard to believe that she was already a ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 2.

    Once again this is not a long piece but i will say that i really liked it more than the last one it is so good i will end up ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    hey. I know that tthis isn't one of those super long reviews where people point out every little mistake but i will tell you how i truely feel with out ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unknown

    I'm not completely done, but as soon as I wrote the last sentence of this part, I knew that I had to have you guys take a crack at it ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unknown

    I was working on part two, and I wasn't really sure if it sounded right, so I want to post it here for you guys to rip apart. Please comment! ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Shadows

    OMG angels! that was SO SO SO good! 1

    May 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unknown

    “You’re right. I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing this for me. Because I’m a selfish son-of-a-bitch.” She stared at her mother, who had her hands clenched and jaw ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Innocence

    This is something that popped into my head today. I'm not sure if it's good or not, but if you guys like it, I'll keep working on it. Outside of ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bounty hunter, prolugue

    Goody good!

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: bounty hunter, chapter 1

    Methinks it was good. Me likey! Me like you! Methinks you good! Methinks you good good! Methinks you good good for junior writer. Methinks I be junior writers too, so ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Fire (edited)

    Wow. Um...yeah. That was...inteeresting. But it does need work. not spelling work, but the actual story needs to be worked on. think about it for a little while longer. then ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rider

    OH MY GOD!!!! that is so good, it's not funny!

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Illusion

    Okay, I know it doesn't sound very magic-like right now, but it is. PLEASE REVEIW!!! I NEED THE COMMENTS!!!! Matt looked out the window at the setting sun with a ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a 'male or female' anime drawing

    At first glance, male. But when I lokked again, definatly female. No boy would smile that sweetly while holding a wepon. Only girls can do that.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Four)

    I don't read land of sun, land of rain, but when I saw that you only had two more chapters to go, I had to come and say this... You ...

    Mar 11, 2009


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn