-
Re: Midnight Sensations Chapter I (PART ONE)
Oh, wow, that was really awsome! I think that it was really cool, but it needs a little more description, and I was kind of confused witha bunch of stuff ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Check this out!! Chaper 1 preview-Do you like this??
First, i noticed that you are new here, so welcome! Now, enough sweet talk. Here are my comments. One, it was ok. Second, his braided hair would not get in ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Monarch Butterfly [prologue]
It was kinda good, but i dont like the idea of antenna on his head. Also, the wings kinda sound girly and five-year-oldish. Besides that, it is VERY interesting! Keep ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Devil's Angel
For those of you who don' know, a minotaur is a Greek monster with the head of a bull, the torso of a man, and the lower limbs of a ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: My guardian dog (Edited!) OLD
I think that the story was really good. It was interesting and there was parts that I hadn't thought that was coming. In the begining, I thought that you had ...
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Made In China Prolouge
Thank you all for your replies, and keep them coming! It's terrible, and I basically need to rewrite this whole chapter over again. Just, I couldn't really think of ways ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: Shrive: Prologue
Wow, that is a really good prolouge. It's very interesting, but I think that you should leave it alone and totally forget about it for about a week, then come ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: SHORT STORY: Stationary Elevator
Wow, that was pretty amazing and really good. It was a very nice story about the sudden clash of lives and how a little inconvience could change people's lives. It ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Made In China Prolouge
This is an idea that suddenly occored to me in biology class. It is the prolouge and not at all good, esp. the first paragraph, which is just a ong, ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: When There's No Black or White
The last of the blue moon is DISPLAYED and the thing about the spreadeagled does not sound right. Try just plain-old-spread. And if only the world was not black and ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Dawn
She walks upon the sea grass? It should be sea of grass, but since after that you say that she looks upon the sea, I would go with just plain ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Never existed
I don't think that it was very good. It was okay, but I strongly suggest that you do not base your poems off of books and such. Base them off ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: My true friend(WARNING: you may cry.......)
I think that it was a very well-constructed poem that reflects a lot of people's feelings, and that is how a good poem becomes a great poem. If everyone can ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Unknown
Hey, here is the complete and whole part two f Unknown. I hope you like it, and please comment because I only had one comment last post. Thanks! A sharp ...
Jun 9, 2009 -
Re: A Cold Moon [Chapter One] [Part I]
Oops. sorry, i've never quotted before, and I thouth that I was doing it right. I guess not. Anyway, the parts that were awkward, I'll just Type. "The terrain was ...
Jun 9, 2009
