User avatar

dragnet

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Serial Killer

    First thing, I love the idea of the kill out of the view of a serial killers eyes. But I have some questions. How did she get into serial killing? ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: untitled- this piece needs critique! very badly!

    Firstly, you need to capital names. Walker and Bell's names were not capitalized at the beginning and it confused me for a minute. Secondly, in serious writing, we do not ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (2)

    Hey, this is good, just a comment. Vara is angry that she's being ignored and steam flies out of her ears. That sounded weird, seeing as steam doesn't exactly fly ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: UnAcceptaBle Part Two

    [color=#FF00FF]Please do not "read and run". I really really need reviews, even if it's just something like "That's good" or "this story sucks". Anything is better than nothing. And this ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: UnAcceptaBle Part One

    Will anyone comment on this?!?!

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (1)

    I think that it was very good and extreamly well-written. It was very good and you should totally continue it. I'm thinking that it should be chapter one. Prolouges are ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nyx's Children, Part 1

    I liked this very much. It is very good, with just enough mystery and what is going on to keep people reading but not enough to make them say I ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pain- Prologue *REVISED*

    This is very good and I do like it a lot. I have no problems with it and please PM me when Chapter One is up. Thank you and have ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Renegade - Prologue

    You need more details. That is my only review. Half the time I was like, I have no idea what is going on. So, add a lot more detail into ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dollhouse-Prologue

    Wow, this was very good, even though it was not particularly long. The only thing that I need to say is that, and the end of the first sentence, you ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: UnAcceptaBle Part One

    I softly kissed him. His lips pressed back against mine and I could just feel the love radiating off of him and into me. His love pulsed down, deep into ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue: Once Upon a Midnight Dreary...

    I do like this quite a lot. It's very good and there is little that is bothering me. However, there is one single thing. On the letter from Alexa's grandfather, ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: bigger meanings - prologue

    Eh, it was ok. It was interesting, but not that interesting. Basically, you said one thing over and over: we are ment for something more.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    No matter what, always choose life, because death is never a last resort.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Loneliness That Kills

    There is only one person to save me And that person is myself But what if I don't want to be saved? Think about that, hon. ;)

    Feb 14, 2010


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness