User avatar

dragnet

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Okay, I like the Dragon idea, but one question: You forgot an element!!!! What about spirit, heart, the one who can control all the elements? It's very important. Maybe you ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I give it a 5/10.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: i don't know what to call it yet chapter two

    Chapter Two I stood in front of 3180 Firview Street, aka, my dad’s house. And I was amazed. Dad was getting along a lot better than I thought he was. ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fabled (Book 1)

    A bit confusing at the begging, and a little at the end, but I liked it! Please check out my story!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Haven't really decided on a name yet

    Chapter One I stood impatiently by the airport gate. Finally, my mother appeared through the crowd. When she caught sight of me, she ran up and gave me a huge ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Just lovein' this website! Hope it runs and is very succesful and inspires many more wtiters like us for many more years!!!:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Guardian Angel: Prologue: Me

    “No true warrior can ever grow old. They are meant to die on the field, holding their weapon high and riding to meet death’s clutches, Heaven of Guardsrest. There is ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Martigqua of Caravon: The Elements: Chapter One

    IT IS tottaly awsom KASSY MOONS

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Martigqua of Caravon: The Elements: Chapter One

    erinn:i love your book it is awsom iliki how the girl stole the bread and ran. i really mean it

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Martigqua of Caravon: The Elements: Chapter One

    The Martiqgua of Caravon By: Shel Wood Chapter One A very long time ago, hundreds of years perhaps, there was a land across many seas called Caravon. In the deepest ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NaNo Chapter one

    Woah! That was...woah! It's so great, I'm going to read the next part right now, even though my mom's yelling at me to get off of the computer! I LOVE ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: my publishing attempts

    Well, I just found this really awsome publishing company called PublishAmerica. They sounded really good. They say that they don't charge the author anything, work with the author and do ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I always get these sudden flashes of a great plot that could become a reallyawsome book! so, I go home and I write about it, and write about it, and ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished 'Dragon Rider', by Corneilia Funke, and I've already read it, like 18 times! It's that good! And no matter how many times I read it, It never ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Caller #1

    Cool! I love it so far! I'm glad that you love to write this stuff! I like to write this kind of stuff, too!

    Feb 26, 2007


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor