User avatar

dragnet

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Wow. Lots of ways to be a writer. LOVE IT!!! You know your a writer when... Your writing a story to go with your favorite song You find your notebooks ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    "Yeah, it was fun. We were kicking it down the hall. IT WAS HILARIOUS!" Mark laughed so hard that his face turned purple. I shook my head. How could he ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunted: Part One

    Everryone, I am terribly sorry for all the spelling mistakes. I was so busy writing stories in elementry school, I never payed attention when they were teaching us how to ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    All you do is write one short paragraph. Then, the next person continues the story in their paragraph. BUT...you have to leave off in the middle of a sentance! Here, ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    OMG! I love anime! You so get a 10/10 for having an anime person, and a 11/10 for having a cute anime person!

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    CANDY, HANDS DOWN!! Would you rather go up to the front of the class and mumble like an idiot or tell your crush that you REALLY like him? (Personally, I'd ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: In the moonlight.

    HEY! I love this idea! But, I don't know how to do picts, so I'll just describe, if that is okay with you, singer. Okay, here is me: NAME: Star ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunted: Part One

    Part One The sound of a constant annoying beeping sound awoke her. Beep...beep... beep... She groaned and opened her eyes. At first, everything was blurry, but, after a moment, her ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Fantasy

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook- Chapter Two

    That was really cool! I really liked it! I kind of got scared and felt sad for her. But, now that she kind of hates tha book, is she ever ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    So cool! I really like it so much! But maybe you should explain the relationship between Noel and Bastian. Have they been freinds ever since kindergatin or what? And maybe ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    Hey, I really liked it! But, it needs a couple commas here or there. THere are one or two things that confuse me: If Theol says that it will be ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I would like to have the ads removed, but I'm not going to pay for it!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Storybook Chapter One

    I'm really glad that you were able to finally get it down onto paper. That happens a lot; the story that I'm currently writing, I knew what was going to ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: What do I write?

    Writing stories arn't as easy as that! It takes a good plot and plenty of mystery to keep the reader reading! If it were that easy, then books would't be ...

    Feb 24, 2008


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince