-
Re: Tears for a Wolf
Story removed! No! I will finish my day off with being thouroughly sad because I was not able to read this piece. I hope that your day will have ended ...
Oct 31, 2011 -
Re: Fear
This is a fabulous story, I just wish there was more! I am always so sad when your work ends for it is always so magnificent! I enjoy the vocabuloary ...
Oct 31, 2011 -
Re: Raindrops to Ashes
Oh my goodness, I thought that this was an amazing peice! I love your writing, and I envy it! This type of writing I can achieve on my rare days, ...
Oct 31, 2011 -
Re: McDonalds Man
Well, this was just a redicoulous funny thing (not ment to be seriously funny, just slightly amusing) and I thought that it would be funny if he had no way ...
Oct 31, 2011 -
Re: McDonalds Man
This is just something funny that I thought people would enjoy reading. It comes from my many days of working as a McDonalds employee and seeing all of the fabulous ...
Oct 30, 2011 -
Re: McDonalds Man
Hello, my name is Patrick, and this is my unfortunate tale. It is a story of woe, despair, and misery, namely, my own. It is a story of life lessons, ...
Oct 30, 2011 -
Re: Defender Of Love.
I thought that it was a good poem, though it could use a little bit of work. Every poem has a beat, like a song, and sometimes I felt that ...
Oct 30, 2011 -
Re: swear to me always this day
I really liked this. I though that this was one of those poems that one could read and find more then one meaning to it, the obvious meaning, and then ...
Oct 30, 2011 -
Re: Are you doing NaNoWriMo?
I am greatly surprised by the fact that over half of our Young Writers are not going NaNoWriMo! I think that it is a great thing! It is the only ...
Oct 30, 2011 -
Re: Prologue I (Edited)
Dear Echo, Firstly, I love your title. The second I saw it, I thought "Damn! That sounds like something I really want to read." You are really putting it out ...
Oct 24, 2011 -
Re: Another Day Prolouge
Thanks, WriteWriter for your comment, you made me very happy, and thanks Danny, the second I posted this, I noticed that mistake, too. It's supposed to be 'in' not 'an'...you ...
Oct 23, 2011 -
Re: Another Day Prolouge
WARNING!!! I understand that, for some people, this chapter could be extreamly emotional and braing back bad momories. Please read with caution. Also, please do not judge my character just ...
Oct 23, 2011 -
Re: Misunderstood Act 1 Scene 1
Oops! It seems that when I was copying this over from Microsoft to here, I forgot a little segment on the very end. It goes like this: (The Prince screams ...
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: Misunderstood Act 1 Scene 1
Personally, I was thinking of getting rid of the narrator. He seems unnessesarry. Do you agree with me? I really think so, so really pay him no attention. Act 1 ...
Nov 20, 2010 -
Re: Red Robes
What is a black robe and a red robe? I think that there needs to be a lot more description. And he had a quest to get the female dragon's ...
Nov 20, 2010
