User avatar

dracowave

  • WRFF Archive Re: Deanie's Reviewing Business II

    Hi Deanie how are you I have a novel Named the Seven Heavenly Kings that I have been working on for a while and I would really appreciate if you ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Hey Yuri how are you I have a novel Named the Seven Heavenly Kings that I have been working on for a while and I would really appreciate if you ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • WRFF Archive Re: Steamy's Review Corner {Closed}

    Hey steamy I have a novel I have been writing for a while i would be very thankful if you could review my first chapter for me and give me ...

    Feb 17, 2016
  • WRFF Archive Re: Audrey Hepburn Will Review for You

    Hi Audrey I have a novel I am writing called the Seven Heavenly kings I posted the original previously but this is the first rewritten chapter I made. I would ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Research Re: Chapters, Pages and word count

    I'm writing a light novel and am thinking of releasing a volume as part of a series sometime within the next few months-years not sure of a certain time-frame yet. ...

    Feb 10, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: character background

    I am writing a story not sure what i want it to be yet but the end result will be a shounen type story with lots of fighting explosions and ...

    Jan 10, 2016
  • Research Re: Time lines and time skips

    Thanks for the feedback. :D For my story there are several different plot points although the two main points is to assess the reason for existence of gods and humans ...

    Dec 13, 2015
  • Research Re: Time lines and time skips

    Hey there everyone so i'm writing a story and I've been stuck trying to decide on how i should approach using timelines or using them at all. I have a ...

    Dec 12, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hows it hanging

    My name is James and i am writing a story. Not sure if i want it to be a novel or a light novel or if i can consider it ...

    Nov 26, 2015


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost