User avatar

dommy65

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    Aw, this was so sad! :cry: I was a little bit confused about the part with Isaac in a trance, but I got it afterwords... just a little slow today ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy Chapter 7

    Sorry this took so long, I kind of got sidetracked :D Chapter Seven “Dani! What are you doing?” Ethan asked, shattering Bob Dylan’s voice and bringing a myriad of shouts. ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (3)

    Thanks to everyone for their review! :D ~Dommy

    Aug 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (5)

    Thanks to both of you for the review. And wow, I didn't think my writing was that believable. Thanks, it means a lot to me. :D ~Dommy

    Aug 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: just a story i'm working on chap 1

    Hey, kenni! This was all right. You kind of abandoned the original plot and it got a little confusing. Here's some of the little mistakes i found. “Honestly you’re not ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: At Death's Door. (Thinking of another title.)

    Very interesting. I liked it a lot. I liked how your mc was bargaining with Death in the beginning and how she was making sarcastic remarks even while she was ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (5)

    I kind of edited in this chapter. It takes place right after Isabelle says that she's her parents' clone. It's just her saying goodbye to a couple of people. The ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (1)

    Dream in Technicolor : Thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad you liked it, you brought a big smile to my face. :D ~Dommy

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (4)

    Clo , Thanks so much. The reason Isabelle doesn't think her parents will believe her about the rape is because of the rapist... Once you read the first parts it ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Act

    Thanks for the reviews guys! It isn't really poem like, I agree. ha ha errtu2. Don't worry, you weren't being bitchy at all. The_Vizier Don't you worry either, I take ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy-Chapter Six

    xXxEllaxXx, thank you so much for the review. I do agree with you, having Dani cut herself on the trolley is a little far fetched but I just wanted to ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    Aw man! This was so great! I really liked the whole part with Carmen looking into Sophia's soul, awesome descriptions, and Carmen's reactions to the visions of Isaac. Great suspense, ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Fragrance of the Perfect Lie

    This is really great. I liked the part with Rosalie making fun of Alice's 'feelings' it tied in Edward's description of their special talents. I couldn't really find any mistakes ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy-Chapter Six

    angelcat2958: Thanks for reading it; and don't worry, you weren't harsh at all. ~Dommy :D

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Snow White remix ~ part 1

    This was really interesting. I liked how you put a spin on Snow White's perfect, happy-go-lucky life. Your writing style is very intriguing also, you distribute sarcasm and dark humor ...

    Aug 14, 2008


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain