User avatar

dommy65

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Fragrance of the Perfect Lie

    Hi! sorry this took so long for me to get to! :) This is still really interesting. I'm confused by the dreams and what's hunting Bella but the suspense makes ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Where it Hurts

    I liked this. The sarcasm and humor were great. The others have caught the little mistakes so I won't repeat them. :) I liked the way you went on a ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Paranormal

    Hey Jared! Thanks for messaging me when you posted this, it was as great as the others! I liked how your portrayed Steve's emotions, how he acted like he didn't ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 15

    aww this was so sad! You really did a good job in capturing Sophia's emotions and Isaac's as well. I like the plot twist, I can tell it's going to ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (7)

    i8oreos4breakfast, thanks for the review. The title will become clearer at the end of the story, it may take a while but it'll make sense. :D Thanks for reading! ~dommy

    Sep 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy Chapter 7

    Thanks, ashleylee! Yeah, I do admit Ethan's an odd character, I really have to develop him a lot more, I'm not really sure about him myself.... Hmm. I have to ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (7)

    Hey guys. I'm not really that sure if I like this chapter too much but here goes nothing! Happy Reading! Veneta’s Young Mothers Shelter Veneta’s Young Mothers Shelter was different ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shooing Star

    Hey, Sunny! This had a slow start but it got more interesting at the end. Just to get the little nitpicking over with... Right at the beginning of the story ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Working Title

    Hey, DwahnePipe, Okay so this is a good piece. I just suggest adding more details about the photograph itself and more about Adrian. Add his age so we know how ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (6)

    salsashanno: Thanks for the review! I'll pm you when i add more :D ~dommy

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    LOVED IT!! ^enough said ha ha Super excited for more! ~Dommy :D

    Sep 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (6)

    Thanks to everyone for your reviews, they've helped a lot! And sorry this took so long, I got a little sidetracked. Enjoy: The Worst Thing They Ever Said I said ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Apparition

    This is fabulously creepy! I love it! I was glued to my seat, it's so addicting. Demeter already corrected some of the little things that I found, the only other ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead, But Not Gone

    hershey, I'm very eager to see where this will go. I do agree, you should expand the chapters if you want to separate them this way. Parts of it were ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    I just read the previous chapters and they're amazingly good. It's presented very well and i can feel your mc's emotions. I'm happy her mother talked to her and said ...

    Aug 27, 2008


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn