-
Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue & Ch. 1
oh man totally amazing!! i loved every bit of it!! great descriptions and you built up the tension very well. Sorry this review is pretty much crap but i couldn't ...
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (9)
Max, Wow, I'm glad that you feel my writing is that believable. As for her thinking about the baby, Isabelle's selfish and doesn't really like the circumstances of her pregnancy ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (2.5)
Angel: Thanks so much! All of your reviews brought a huge smile :D ~Dommy :D
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (9)
So here's the next chapter... Hope you enjoy Annoyance Level: 10 Out of 10 By the time I had gotten to the shelter the first day all the girls were ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - 1
Hey ash, I liked this. As everyone else said your descriptions are amazing. I liked how you put part of it about Isaac... I'm just a little confused about whether ...
Nov 16, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue
Hey Ash. Love the descriptions.. and the title.. and the whole story. You're doing an excellent job with this, I only found a couple of mistakes, just proofread and you ...
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Jaime
I usually don't like things related to religion but this was pretty cool. The plot was interesting and you kept me reading without getting bored so that's a good sign! ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: An allegory
I think I got it and even if I didn't it was amazing. There were some awkward sentences but they can be easily fixed. Just read the piece aloud and ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (8)
Sela, Thanks so much! and i totally agree, purple and black is way over done :D I'll have to think of some new color combinations ha ha. ~Dommy
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (8)
Hi! So there's a little bit of bad language in this chapter and sorry if it's a little long :) Anya Gibson When I entered the room it was ten ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 18
I agree with everyone, you're so good at writing cliff hangers! Great ending, can't wait for more. Awesome chapter, not enough good words to explain it! ~Dommy :D BTW, Sorry ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (7)
SELA thanks so much for your review, you have no idea how much it means to me! :D ~Dommy
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}
Awww this was so cute! I love the little part about the cat, it was sweet. Sorry this review is pretty much pointless!! :) ~Dommy
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16
Yes, very very intense! This was wicked good! I'm glad Isaac and Sophia got together again, but is he going to still stick around after Rebecca?? Aw man!! I can't ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Blind Leading the Blind #1
this was awesome! You captured Meyer's style of writing as Jacob perfectly. I can't wait for you to post more!! Sorry this review isn't much help! Great Job! ~Dommy :P
Sep 28, 2008
