User avatar

dommy65

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Like a Fish: Chapter Four

    hey! this is pretty good. i liked it a lot. I personally liked the metaphors, I thought they added very well to the story. Loved it as always, I can't ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Babies are Blessings (11)

    ... so I've had this for a while but wasn't sure if I liked it... Be brutal :-P Stories I thought Anya was kidding when she said the first thing ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The End

    Yay! You're done!! So amazing!! I'm so freaked out tonight.. Probably shouldn't have read this alone with the lights off! This review is pretty much pointless but i just wanted ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    Hey Ash! This was so good! Every chapter gets better! The relationships are stronger in this rewrite. There's more of a hostility between Nora and Sophia, it makes the Carmen ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 1)(revised)

    Hey! all right... so this was kind of choppy and moved too fast. Well how about i just get the nitpicks over with first. I was sitting in my room ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- One

    Ash! This was so great! I loved it! Sophia and Carmen are so much better than in the previous version. They're closer and more relatable. Great job once again! I ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Time

    Hmm... Interesting. I liked this, it was kind of a little rant on time it was very intriguing. The ending didn't really do it for me- but that's just personal ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Thoughts of My Summer

    So I found this today... I wrote it during the summer and wanted to know what you guys think of it. Harsh criticism is always welcome. Thanks! The Thoughts of ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    WOW!! loved it!! so much!! this review is pretty much useless but it just keeps getting better with each edit. I can't wait until you post more!! ~Dommy :D

    Dec 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Like a Fish: Chapter Three

    Hey! okay... a tad bit confusing. The metaphors and daydreaming was a little out there and made it hard to follow up until the end. Then it just came together, ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Like a Fish: Chapter Two

    Okay so first let me tell you I'm on my iPod so I can't do a really good review. Next, loved it!!! The foreshadowing was great and I loved how ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Babies Are Blessings (10)

    Xena, Thanks for the review! And for your super xena editing techniques, :) loved them! ~Dommy65

    Dec 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Like a Fish: Chapter One

    Hey! Loved it! I just didn't really understand the part about the Tower card... maybe you could explain just what that card meant... I'm guessing it's something bad? :? ha ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Perfect Murder

    Okay, in my opinion, this was way too Poe-ish for me. Saying over and over again that the narrator wasn't insane was the exact thing that Edgar Allen Poe did ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Babies Are Blessings (10)

    Breakfast Anya left right after she took a shower and left me to find my own way to the cafeteria. Dressed in my designer jeans, high heel shoes and diamond ...

    Dec 7, 2008


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate