User avatar

dommy65

  • Romantic Novels Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    I despise people who could even think about doing that to any person :evil: on your story; the descriptions were great and the reader can totally get a sense of ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    Your main character is totally relatable, I've been in that situation and know exactly how she feels! It's a total bummer for her and I can't wait to see how ...

    May 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead Inside

    I really liked this. It made me think about what i would think was more important, my own life or other's who i didnt even like. It was really good. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: beneath the skin

    Okay that is probably one of the best things I've read on the site. Your metaphors were absolutely amazing. Submit more, man they're great! - Domenique

    May 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream on Thunder

    I love this poem the imagery is amazing and I love how you linked thunder to so many different things. I liked how the rythm changed it was like nothing ...

    May 19, 2008
  • General Articles Re: In An Instant

    This is also really really late but I just have to give my opinion on this essay. That essay was written so nicely, I could feel your emotion through it. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Own Worst Enemy

    Okay so after I read Mad's suggestions I revised this and added much more. Thank you so much Mad for your opinion. I remember the day perfectly. I was sitting ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Own Worst Enemy

    I remember the day perfectly. I was sitting in my biology class, half listening to Mrs. Colons speak. Basically I was jsut writing song lyrics in the margin of my ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: How to Start Over

    This is a really good start for a story. Making allison scared and worried makes in the begining her vulnerable and relatable. I think this has great potential and besides ...

    May 18, 2008


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind