-
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (14)
Chapter Fourteen My First Visitor Cold sweat poured down my neck as I recognized the voice. My grip on Kristie’s hand grew tighter and tighter, like if I squeezed hard ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Summer Is For...
For me summer is all for Band Camp and writing!
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (13)
Hey writerchick416, Thank you so much! You have no idea how awesome that made me feel. I'm so flattered that you actually read all the previous chapters. Thanks again!! Hey ...
May 28, 2009 -
Re: Another Teen Pregnancy Story, Part 2
Mechi! This was Fabulous! The emotion was played out perfectly, I could feel Mick's sadness covered up by happiness. I like how you made Mick stay friends with Pete even ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Unforgiving Truth
Hey, I liked this, I just saw a couple little things "He's bleeding! Move, get an OR open!" My ears could hear everything that went on around me, but all ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: Nightly Terrors
Hey, This was sick- in the good sense of the word. It reminded me a lot of Lullaby by The Cure. I loved how you made the character hear the ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: Another teen pregnancy story:)
Hey Mechi, This is interesting. It's good for a started chapter. I actually like the nonchalance of the title "Another Teen Pregnancy Story" It's laid-back, much like your style of ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: Truth in the Shadows
heyy, This is good. The action is fast, but not too fast that the reader can't keep up, just fast enough that it keeps the reader's attention. The emotion is ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (13)
Hey, So yeah, this took super long to post but I didn't really have access to a computer until now... you know school and punishments got in the way... Anyhoo ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: midnight blue
Heyy, I think that mhmmcolleenx0 covered most of the line by line reviews so I'll spare you on that ;). This sounded like it came right from the first chapters ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (12)
Hey! I know this took ridiculously long but I couldn't figure out an ending for the chapter. More action will be coming in the next chapters. I hope you like ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Nex est inter nos
Hey! Let's just get the critique through first :D It was calm outside. The wind was blowing, but not to hard. The time is 8:59 p.m. Tense change... Not really ...
Mar 3, 2009 -
Re: My Own Worst Enemy Chapter 8
Hey, guys, So I know this took a while and this chapter is mostly a filler but I promise it's going to speed up really really soon! I wasn't really ...
Mar 3, 2009 -
Re: Impossibly Inlove..
Heyy, This was really good and a quick, interesting read. I think you just need to fix a couple things. First, your grammar is a little off but nothing that ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Doggy Wants His Homework...
hey, crazysocklover117, this was cute. Just remember that you have to make two reviews before posting anything! Oh, curse my furry little tale! I'm not sure if this is supposed ...
Jan 25, 2009
