User avatar

dommy65

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    Ashley I really like this story. I read all seven chapters in one day, ha, it's so good! PM me when you write more. I can't wait! ~Domenique

    Jul 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: War is a cruel thing

    I liked this story a lot. It's great especially for your first shot at writing. The only thing I would suggest is watching your commas and periods, and there were ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Act All Hurt/Don't Be Silly

    I really liked this, the rhythm was great and it seemed like it could be the lyrics of a song. Kind of Bob Dylanesque if you will. It was really ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (1)

    Hey Suzanne, My throat was closed tighter than the legs of a Christian who thought she could find God through abstinence. I love that metaphor so much!! Let me start ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy- Chapter 4

    With this chapter it may seem like this belongs in a different section, but I assure whomever reads this that this growth in a relationship is only a small piece ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    AMAZING!! I love it!! man, its so true!! I can't find anything else to say except it was soo good!

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    Really good start. Just start a new paragraph between speakers, it was a little confusing. Also, in the beginning, then you introduced the friends it was a bit confusing. You ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: magic Kisses

    Okay. First of all you have a lot of grammar mistakes going on, like missing commas, periods and some quoting issues. When two people are having a dialogue skip likes ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy- Chapter 3

    Sorry this one took so long, I decided I want to change the whole story and add a lot. And, as always, I got distracted writing future chapters ha. :lol: ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Untitled

    Yeah, so I was kind of in the odd depressed, woe is me, mood and decided to write this... I usually would never post something like this, that would reveal ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy; Chapter 2

    Chapter two: I was grateful school was normal. No one rushed up to me conveying their condolences or asking if I was okay, it was easier to forget. Even the ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: silent suicide

    I really loved the idea and how you presented it. I loved the part when you said: I died, only to prove that I was no longer invisible. But nothing ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As you Approach Me From Behind

    This is my first shot at poetry... I was in a really weird mood today during my biology class.... Shivers down my back, Lightly trailing my spine All reacting to ...

    May 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Own Worst Enemy

    Hey guys, I rewrote this and there's a revised version somewhere on the forum. If you could read that it would be great. Thanks! -Domenique

    May 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tying the Knot

    I really liked this poem it gave me chills. I loved how when you read the first line you believe it's about marriage then the last line just blows you ...

    May 21, 2008


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk