User avatar

dommy65

  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Own Worst Enemy Chapter 5

    It's been a long time since I've posted anything from this project, so I thought now was as good as a time as ever. Sorry it's so long! Chapter Five ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Action Trans!

    Ha this was soo great! I loved the ending and the thought of a transvestite superhero is amazing!! I'm not going to mention the mistakes because others have already stated ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding hood - the real version

    Hey, kristiecoo13, This was a really cool idea, and it was executed nicely. The only thing I would suggest is to maybe add more descriptions and feelings. Like instead of ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (2)

    okay so this is the second part thing to the story... it's a dream so that's why its all in italics but I hope you all enjoy! Thanks for the ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    I can't tell you how much I like this story! I'm kind of a vampire loving chick haha. Any way I couldn't find any mistakes or anything this is such ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (1)

    Hi, unsterblichkeit36 Thanks so much for the review! I actually do have some more of this story, the next part's just a tad bit long (it's a dream and kind ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Title's Don't Matter

    All I can say is this was sweet! I really liked the paragraph formation actually. I thought it made the reader a little uncomfortable, it really exhibited the emotions of ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: North Country #1

    I think for this story you could go with writing it either in the present or past tense, but I would chose past. Some words you used made it sound ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (1)

    Okay so this was just something I randomly started one day and got engrossed in the plot, this is the first half of the first chapter... if you could call ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to My Fabulous Mother

    Thanks so much to you guys who reviewed this. I fixed all of the mistakes you stated. Thanks for that, I'm not really sure about all the rules of poetry ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain dance.

    Hey Kris, I really liked the format of this poem, very intriguing, and I liked the muddy tongue part. It's a great poem. -Dommy

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to My Fabulous Mother

    Dear Kris, Thanks so much for reviewing my poem! And i totally understand the whole Ode part, it doesn't make sense at all considering the poem, hehe. :lol: Thanks again. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to My Fabulous Mother

    Kind of weird mood this morning after my mom said some horrible things to me.... ------ An Ode to My Fabulous Mother You always know what to say To make ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Hey, Ashley! Okay so I really liked this chapter. Great description, and you really showed how close each of the characters are to each other. The rest of the weekend, ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 1)

    Hey, First thing I liked the first half a lot, the second didn't do it for me. I liked the reaction from the older sister but your m.c and the ...

    Jul 3, 2008


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown