User avatar

dolwright

  • Lyrics Re: *Mute* Pending

    OK. I can already form a melody to this lyric. It's very well written and I know it'll even sound better in a song. Kudos

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Lets Invade...(insert country here)

    There seems to be quite a number of grammar and punctuation errors in your writing. The fifth stanza needs revising: " Dear Mr. President, I would love to tell you ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: when i was young

    Great poem, kind of like the way I feel now, just wish we could go back to when I was very young.There are a lot of capitalization errors, I'll make ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Miracle I'd Choose

    I love this, at first I thought I'll give it a pass, but on reading it, I'm glad I did. I especially love the last line: "I would choose the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fairy-girl

    Your Poem was the most Intriguing and the imagery was on point. I like the use of free verse, there was no forced rhyming. Just reading it made me want ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship

    Okay, the first stanza got me puzzled, "In four direction blows: blows what? "And then it's all a beautiful Art: I think it would be better written this way, " ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Insomnia

    Nice structure and poem layout. Also the Imagery used there was expository and gave the reader insight as to what insomnia feels like. I really don't see much to criticize ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: L.O.V.E= Fail!

    Nice poem, just that I don't see the need for the pause effect in the last stanza. Good writing.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Poem of the True "Heart"

    Nice poem, just a few capitalization errors I'll like to point out; " beat, beat beating In our chest. "and obscene Into the norm. Also in the last stanza, " ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: All The Voices In My Head

    The last thing you wrote about your muse...funny. I think the seventh line should be corrected thus; " Where Imagination hides away". That's all. Keep writing.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast

    " My feet pounds the grass under my cleats"; since the first rhyme word is in the plural, cleat should come in plural form too. Good Writing, short but very ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Blank pages

    Very cleverly written,The last six comments has done justice to the review, and I think this piece would be a blast if you revised it and make corrections where necessary. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Spilt Milk

    Good poem structure, though I didn't get the last three lines, "I'll just face the fact that it was a, Bunch of Smack! You know you could absolutely do better ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You are beautiful

    I love this piece, simple yet very captivating and full of message. I noticed that you started with the rhyming scheme ABAB in the first two stanzas, and couldn't keep ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: darker times

    Hi, okay, I'll just highlight the major errors I see here: "You really can't call (I)t crying- some capitalization errors here ...You really can't call It dying.-I don't see any ...

    Aug 28, 2011


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein